Physiotherapists are experts at movement mechanics and focus on restoring and optimizing the function of the body after an injury.
At QubeCore we provide therapy for musculoskeletal injuries using a wide variety of techniques such as rehab exercises, functional movement pattern retraining, therapeutic modalities, manual therapy and (IMS) intramuscular stimulation.
Core-X offered by Reza Ghannadan, Physiotherapist Covered by Extended Health Benefits
Examples of Conditions Treated:
• Ligament, tendon, muscle strains/ruptures
• Nerve impingement/irritation
• Fractures, dislocations
• Meniscal tear
• Foot/heel pain
• Frozen shoulder
• Tennis/golfers elbow
• Pelvic girdle pain
• Hypo/hypermobile joints
• Muscle/bone contusion
• Concussion, headaches, jaw pain/disorders
• Chronic pain syndromes
• Inflammatory Conditions: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis
• Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, spinal cord injury
• Post Surgical Rehab: hip replacements, knee replacements, surgical fixations, mastectomies
For more info on physiotherapy click here.