Clinical Yoga THERAPY
Clinical Yoga therapists use gentle stretching and strengthening exercises, breathing
practices, relaxation techniques and meditation to help restore mind & body balance and
promote natural healing. Through 1 on 1 sessions, Clinical Yoga therapists can address specific or persistent health issues not usually addressed in group class settings.
Clinical Yoga provides an effective approach to injury management and stress relief by simultaneously addressing the mental, emotional and physical aspects of the body.
Examples of Conditions Treated:
• Work-related problems (i.e. carpal tunnel syndrome or repetitive strain injuries)
• Chronic discomfort/pain (i.e. neck tension or low back pain)
• Rotator cuff pathologies (i.e. muscle strains and tears)
• Postural issues
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Menopausal symptoms
• Respiratory and/or circulatory issues
• Stress and sleep disorders
• MVA injuries