Dear valued patients,
Now that QubeCore is open and accepting patients, we have some important policies in effect.
Please be aware of the following before coming in to the clinic for your appointment:
• Please wear your own mask to your appointment. This is mandatory.
• Do not come to your appointment if you are feeling ill, presenting any flu-like symptoms, and have traveled within the last 14 days
• Please come by yourself if possible to limit the amount of people in the clinic at any given time
• Do not arrive too early to your appointment as you will have to wait outside.
• Stop at the entrance door and read over the COVID-19 consent form. Walking into the clinic confirms that you acknowledge the conditions that we expect from our patients.
• Check in and wait in the designated area to be called by your practitioner.
We are happy to be open again and treating patients, however it is important that all of the policies above are followed in order to provide a safe environment for all staff and patients. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
The QubeCore team!