Nutritionists use dietary assessments and interventions to help you perform to the best of your abilities and prevent chronic diseases. This can consist of the assessment of current dietary habits and preferences with the consideration of individual anthropometrics and health goals.
The nutritionist will use evidence-based nutrition protocols to create an individually tailored nutrition program that is progressively implemented to create sustainable changes and health improvements.
Examples of Conditions Treated:
• Sports nutrition programming
• Weight loss & weight management nutrition programming
• Performance preparation nutrition
• Active recovery protocols
• Hydration protocols
• Post workout meal optimization
• Meal plans
• Strength and conditioning programs
• Supplement analysis and recommendations